PART 1 GOOGLE 200 RANKING POINT | YASHANNAPOLIS |GOOGLE SEO | RANK 1 ON GOOGLE | YASH PATEL TM
SEO TIPS 2019 – PART 1 GOOGLE 200 RANKING POINT | YASHANNAPOLIS |GOOGLE SEO | RANK 1 ON GOOGLE | YASH PATEL TM
Learning how to rank on Google can prove very difficult. There are many SEO Tips that will help rank #1 in Google Search, and help gain more traffic in 2019.
Boosting your website or blog traffic should be the #1 priority to making your website successful in making you money online.
There are many websites, YouTubers and even paid services that promise to increase traffic to your website or blog, and also how to rank on Google Search. They also claim to help you earn more adsense or ad revenue through paid traffic, but do not waste your money. Watch the video below to learn how to gain more traffic from Google Search and Bing.
Check out : Highest Paying Keywords to use in 2019
In this latest SEO tutorial, we look at PART 1 GOOGLE 200 RANKING POINT | YASHANNAPOLIS |GOOGLE SEO | RANK 1 ON GOOGLE | YASH PATEL TM, from one of our favorite SEOYouTubers, to drive more traffic to your wordpress site (or any other blog/website). improve SEO (Search Engine Optimization), target High Paying Keywords to rank on first page of Google Search and how to rank on YouTube
Watch PART 1 GOOGLE 200 RANKING POINT | YASHANNAPOLIS |GOOGLE SEO | RANK 1 ON GOOGLE | YASH PATEL TM
Learning how to drive more traffic from Google can be made easy, when you understand the basics of how to rank on Google, you can EASILY double, or even sky rocket your adsense earnings if you do it properly!.
PART 1 GOOGLE 200 RANKING POINT | YASHANNAPOLIS |GOOGLE SEO | RANK 1 ON GOOGLE | YASH PATEL TM Description and links
1. Domain Age: In this video, Google’s Matt Cutts states that:
“The difference between a domain that’s six months old versus one year old is really not that big at all.”
In other words, they do use domain age…but it’s not very important.
2. Keyword Appears in Top Level Domain: This doesn’t give the boost that it used to. But having a keyword in your domain still acts as a relevancy signal.
3. Keyword As First Word in Domain: A domain that starts with their target keyword has an edge over sites that either don’t have that keyword in their domain (or have the keyword in the middle or end of their domain).
4. Domain registration length: A Google patent states:
“Valuable (legitimate) domains are often paid for several years in advance, while doorway (illegitimate) domains rarely are used for more than a year. Therefore, the date when a domain expires in the future can be used as a factor in predicting the legitimacy of a domain.”
5. Keyword in Subdomain: Moz’s expert panel agrees that a keyword appearing in the subdomain can boost rankings.
Subscribe to this channel today.