FALLOUT 76 | CHANGES DEMANDED NOW! The Fans & Community Have Told Bethesda How To Fix The Game!
SEO TIPS 2019 – FALLOUT 76 | CHANGES DEMANDED NOW! The Fans & Community Have Told Bethesda How To Fix The Game!
Learning how to rank on Google can prove very difficult. There are many SEO Tips that will help rank #1 in Google Search, and help gain more traffic in 2019.
Boosting your website or blog traffic should be the #1 priority to making your website successful in making you money online.
There are many websites, YouTubers and even paid services that promise to increase traffic to your website or blog, and also how to rank on Google Search. They also claim to help you earn more adsense or ad revenue through paid traffic, but do not waste your money. Watch the video below to learn how to gain more traffic from Google Search and Bing.
Check out : Highest Paying Keywords to use in 2019
In this latest SEO tutorial, we look at FALLOUT 76 | CHANGES DEMANDED NOW! The Fans & Community Have Told Bethesda How To Fix The Game!, from one of our favorite SEOYouTubers, to drive more traffic to your wordpress site (or any other blog/website). improve SEO (Search Engine Optimization), target High Paying Keywords to rank on first page of Google Search and how to rank on YouTube
Watch FALLOUT 76 | CHANGES DEMANDED NOW! The Fans & Community Have Told Bethesda How To Fix The Game!
Learning how to drive more traffic from Google can be made easy, when you understand the basics of how to rank on Google, you can EASILY double, or even sky rocket your adsense earnings if you do it properly!.
FALLOUT 76 | CHANGES DEMANDED NOW! The Fans & Community Have Told Bethesda How To Fix The Game! Description and links
Patch 11 once again put this game in the spotlight of criticism, and using its refounded popularity, the fans and community have laid out a simple list to Bethesda of what all needs to change, and what they have been begging for since the game’s release!
DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE MUSIC IN THIS TRAILER. PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE THEIR MUSIC
Fallout 76 – Original Main Theme
Fallout 4 Soundtrack Fan Made – Sanctuary Soundtrack MOD – Musical Lore
Part Of Transcript:
With patch 11 released a little while ago, Bethesda once again went into full panic mode as the news of their massive mess up spread across the internet like wildfire being covered by almost every youtuber, and even most gaming websites! While I enjoy fallout 76’s nuclear winter mode, and do enjoy the adventure mode when with friends, I still think the game has a long way to go before fully realizing its potential. And don’t get me wrong, this game has a ton of potential and the actual world of fallout 76 is one of my favorite environments yet. However, no matter how much content Bethesda pumps into the game, you have to fix the bugs, glitches, and gameplay issues as those are the core foundations of the game. Without a strong foundation, the extra content that serves as the structures on top of the foundations, will fall and break. The community of this game truly is one of the best communities I’ve ever seen, without an almost scary amount of friendly and welcoming people in the subreddit, its almost unnatural I’m used to much more toxicity and negativity from most game communities, but this community that truly loves the game and has posted constructive feedback every day, has not been heard, and Bethesda has not listened to their feedback or fixed many of the games fundamental issues. With this recent rise in the game’s popularity again, thanks to the negative press wave unleashed by patch 11, the player base has now made a post of issues or changes in the game that need to happen now.
This post has been upvoted over 1800 times and is one of the most popular post on the subreddit. It was posted by LudSmash and titled
“Let me sum up everything I see everyday on here for you Bethesda, from us your fanatic gaming community.”
The post reads
“In no particular order these are what the community continually ask for/talk about week after week:
• Energy Weapon Buffs and Perks
• Increased C.A.M.P. Budget
• Remove the Drill from Legendary loot pool -or make a legendary variant of it-
• New Music or at very least a DJ host
• Stop Nerfing things that don’t need nerfed -talking about you handmade drum magazine-
• Make Power Armor a more viable armor compared to legendaries
• An underground player home/bunker separate from the C.A.M.P.
• Stop making us jump when connecting wires
• Buff chainsaws -they look cool-
• Fix Discover Locals Challenges -and the other bugged ones-
• Flamer is still unusable for material cost to create fuel
• Remove the Top 3 placements on the map for Survival Mode
• BoS/ Enclave Skins and items
• Allow purified water for cooking
• A deny selling button for those that request something you are not selling
• The RNG of .068% on drops from area specific quests -that’s you plasma grenade plans-
• A pop up for major group specific related events for Arktos Pharma, Free Range, etc..
• Better visuals of Atomic shop items -whoever takes the pictures for the shop should be fired, sorry not sorry-
• A test server -no adventure mode and survival mode aren’t the test servers-
• And finally not one person needed a damn light bulb change in the Watoga High Bathroom
If half of these of the list are done, you would please a much larger portion of your community and maybe -just maybe- we wouldn’t jump down your throats when you have a bad patch
EDIT: Allow me to add some more that I forgot that we see here on the regular
• A perk card load out -modders have already figured this one out come on-
• A working social menu -it’s an online game-
• Fast travel mats at C.A.M.P.
• Open text chat
• Fix Legendary creature disappearing after you kill them but before you loot them
• Stories of high-level players helping low level players
Fallout 76 | The Secret Waterfall Hideout (Best Camp Locations) Fallout 76 News – Patch 11 Problems Response Fallout 76 | What Happens if You Nuke the Death Blossoms? (Fallout 76 Secrets) Fallout 76 Patch 11 notes and a NEW Event with Grahm and Moo-Moo. Fallout 76’s Big New Update is One of the Most Controversial Fallout 76 Let’s Talk Patch 11 Problems & Hate! fallout 76 fallout 76 news fallout 76 update fallout 76 patch fallout 76 patch 11 fallout 76 issues
Subscribe to this channel today.